1) First of all you need Bitcoin and Ethereum wallets. I prefer to use https://blockchain.com wallet but you can use all wallets that you like.
2) You need to have at minimum 0.005 BTC ( ~ about 50$ ) at your wallet.
3) Then you need to exchange 0.005 BTC to ETH using exchanger https://Online-Exchange.Online/ on course 0.005 BTC ~ 0,4100 ETH
- Fill the form and click "Exchange"
- You will see the BTC address of exchanger where you should send specified amount of BTC from your wallet (don't forget about commission for transaction in BTC network about 0.08$)
- You will receive Ethereum after the 1st confirmation of BTC network.
4) Now you exchange Ethereum to Bitcoin using exchanger https://coinswitch.co on course 0.4100 ETH - 0.007909 BTC
5) So you have 0.0029 BTC ( more than 27 - 28$ ) profit per one circle of exchange!
6) Repeat this procedure 10 times and your profit will be more than 270$ ! If you start with a larger amount of BTC - profit will be higher.
That's actually all!With one such circle, you earn an average of 50-60% of the amount being changed. In the case of a starting amount of $100 (plus commission), the net profit from one exchange cycle is $50-60. And if the starting capital is more ......
You can make an unlimited number of exchanges! To do this, you just need to repeat steps 2, 3 and 4. Well and, accordingly, the more exchange amounts, the greater the profit!
You can exchange Bitcoin back to USD in the same exchangers, for example, by sending a transfer to your card.
Only 4 steps that are performed with experience on the machine! This is one of the easiest ways to earn money on courses that even a person with absolutely no Internet experience will cope with.
I hope I described the whole process simply and clearly. As you can see, making money on the Internet can be quite simple - the main thing is to find worthwhile information about it. Share with friends.
GOOD LUCK and BIG EARNINGS TO YOU!
Mail to me if you have some questions firstname.lastname@example.org